Neat WILL NOT WORK with Final Cut

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
sproesser

Neat WILL NOT WORK with Final Cut

Post by sproesser »

Hello,
I've been having the same major problem for over a year now. No fix! I install NEAT denser on my fully loaded 2020 Macbook pro M1 for Final Cut Pro. I add Neat denoiser filter to a clip. As soon as I hover my mouse over the clip, it crashes. I must uninstall NEAT, open my project, remove the filter, and reopen FCP to prevent it from happening again. I have trouble shot it to death, including sending a bug report long ago. Any chance this will one day get fixed, or did I waste my money on NEAT video? Has anyone else had this problem? The only way it will work is if there are no adjustments on the clip, which is not feasible.
NVTeam

Re: Neat WILL NOT WORK with Final Cut

Post by NVTeam »

Please kindly create a fresh new test project with just one short clip and just one effect (Reduce Noise v5 (SR)) and verify that the problem is directly reproducible in the test project. Then please export the project as XML (FCP's menu File > Export as XML) and upload the XML file and source clip to https://wetransfer.com/ for us. We will download the test project, run it on our machines, reproduce the problem and check its causes to find a solution.

Thank you,
Vlad